Add Default, Min, Max fields in table editor
Add Default, Min, Max fields in table editor for number fields.
For string fields, add Default.
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
Default was added for Strings and Numbers fields.
- % Done changed from 30 to 40
Included Min and Max on the frontend. Working on the restrictions for copy, delete, and how to limit the input on number field based on these parameters
- Assignee set to Andres Quintero Parra
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- % Done changed from 40 to 70
Already added min and max blocks, was able to save and retrieve a table with these values and prevent saving if the specified numeric value is not within the established limits.
- % Done changed from 70 to 80
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
Included min and max values on table visualization. Already committed these changes and pushed them to the repository. Waiting for testing.
Commits: 8ff36c8ee2fd37a0614a459d79ffeb99d44d21b3 and 585c3207325b70ef5410ebd2098ad25d29b98ac2
- % Done changed from 80 to 90
Changed limits according to Ryan and Lorenzo requests. Also changed StringMacros because one function had a bug. Already committed changes and waiting for further testing.
Also available in: Atom