Make sure that Routing Tables are sent in single UDP datagrams
(Total: 0.00 h)
Currently, the code sends the header for the routing table, then the table itself as a separate datagram. It should be revised to send the whole thing in a single datagram to help avoid partial reception.
This bug is given low priority as the system appears to work correctly in the current configuration.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Implemented in feature/RoutingTablesInOneDatagram
- Due date set to 10/09/2018
- Start date changed from 08/16/2018 to 10/09/2018
due to changes in a related task: #21092
The code changes associated with this Issue were used in production at protoDUNE on the for_dune-artdaq branch from 26-Oct to 12-Nov, so we'll use that as the validation for the changes.
- Status changed from Resolved to Reviewed
- Target version set to artdaq v3_03_02
- Status changed from Reviewed to Closed
Also available in: Atom