BezierTrack was moved to larreco/Deprecated, but not completely removed as a result of work done for issue #15446We think the time has come to remove the Deprecated subdirectory entirely. Gianluca's detective work has found the places using BezierTrack.
- `FeatureTracker` and `CornerFinderAlg` are something probably nobody will miss by now
- `BezierCalorimetry`, `BezierTrackerAlgorithm`, `BezierTrackerModule` and event display hooks exist only because BezierTrack exist
- the same is true for `BezierTracker` hooks in the various experiment `AnalysisTree` modules
- BUT the code in `larana/OpticalDetector` might be still relevant
- (`BeamFlashCompatibilityCheck_module.cc`, `TrackTimeAssoc_module.cc`)
- both MicroBooNE and DUNE state that they are not using those OpticalDetector modules
It may be advisable to do this work in stages.
#3 Updated by Kyle Knoepfel 5 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
This has been implemented as part of an effort to remove unused modules and services. The LArSoft packages and feature branches with the relevant commits are:
Experiment packages and branches that accommodate the changes above are: