Received IP address and configured port TGN-100C in test-stand area (Ning's former area).
- Parent task changed from #20350 to #20355
From Bogie -
IOTA BPM CPU (Rack ESB 971) (Name: “iotabpm”)
IOTA BPM Weiner Crate (Rack ESB 971)(installed at ESB)
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
Submitted a help desk ticket for iotabp-crate - RITM0708813
Crate's property # - 120163
Crate's MAC - 00-50-c2-2d-cd-4b
Submitted help desk ticket for iotabp ethernet hookup in ESB 971 - RITM0708815
- Status changed from Assigned to Work in progress
- % Done changed from 40 to 80
Both ethernet hook-ups are ready, per helpdesk ticket -
the device called "iotabp-crate" has a new IP of 220.127.116.11 with a mask of
255.255.255.0 and a gateway of 18.104.22.168. I pulled two active cables to
the crate and your good to go anytime
Crate needs IP address configured.
CPU is ready to be moved.
- Status changed from Work in progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Also available in: Atom