- Tracker changed from Milestone to Task
- Status changed from New to Work in progress
- Assignee set to John Diamond
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Stubbed out IOTABPM250x8DAQDeviceAdapter class.
Can now startup bpmd.
- % Done changed from 20 to 40
Moved the GENL event handling code out of DAQSystem and into the Adapter class's.
This makes the event handler thread a responsibility of the IDAQDeviceAdapter. DAQSystem calls a static ::start() method in the Adapter class during initialization. The rest is up to the IDAQDeviceAdapter.
Implemented the event handling for IOTABPM250x8DAQDeviceAdapter.
- % Done changed from 40 to 60
Implemented Raw DMA readout.
- % Done changed from 60 to 80
Implemented the raw-data copy method for IOTABPM250x8DAQReader.
IOTA BPMs support positions for multiple bunches per turn so we will extend BPMSample to support this.
- % Done changed from 80 to 90
Implemented bunch numbers in BPMSample.
Implemented TBT-data copy method for IOTABPM250x8DAQReader.
Waiting for Nathan to attach some test signals so we can verify the data.
Extended the Raw reading buffers to 10MB.
Plotted raw data with signals - looks good.
- Status changed from Work in progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
DSP data looks good too.
We don't have plans right now for closed-orbit or flash readings at IOTA so I am leaving those readout and copy methods un-implemented for now.
Also available in: Atom