Support entry random access within one file?
Currently, the gallery Event interface supports only two file positioning methods:
It also supports various informational methods, such as
bool atEnd() const;
long long eventEntry() const;
Is there any reason gallery Event couldn't support random access to a particular entry within the currently open file, e.g.
void toEventEntry(long long);
This would come in very handy.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This facility is already provided in gallery versions 1.04 and newer. See the release notes here.
- Related to Feature #15853: Feature Request: previous and goToEvent functions in gallery::Event added
- Related to deleted (Feature #15853: Feature Request: previous and goToEvent functions in gallery::Event)
- Is duplicate of Feature #15853: Feature Request: previous and goToEvent functions in gallery::Event added
- Has duplicate Support #21596: Allow random access to artroot events via gallery added
Also available in: Atom