Maintain campaign_stage_n_active dataset
Put up a web call we can call from cron, which will:
For all active campaign_stages;
define a campaign_stage_n_active dataset, which is a union of the projects currently running.
Users can use this in their draining datasets to exclude files in process.
- Assignee set to Marc Mengel
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
This is mostly implemented in file:cron/update_active_campaign_datasets
Which is a script we can run out of cron to maintain these datasets.
Still needs a little debugging and testing.
- % Done changed from 80 to 90
- Status changed from New to Work in progress
Passing basic smoke tests, need next to run a real run past just samdev.
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Status changed from Work in progress to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom