Task #19263: Webpage in POMS to build the workflow
Fix up prototype workflow editor
Several items have already been identified, and more will possibly be added during user test drives:
- [Accept] [Cancel] buttons on popup forms and/or [>] [v] button state to show open/close (Do not use save as this does not save to the database.)
- Rename option for stages (and job types/launch templates?) ?
- Add button for Job types/launch templates ?
- fix dependency lines for items to left of what they depend on
- draw something useful
- different color?
- Navigate back to tagged campaign pages after save?
- progress bar on save (it's S-L-O-W )
- ?? Box by first stage to show input: input dataset / partition/split types?
- some way to to add self-dependencies -- fix to "exactly two stages" code...
- Campaign names should be editable as well as job type and login template names.
- cloning workflow will currently stomp on generic_fife launch type and job_type; so for the cloned workflow we should prefer an existing definition if there is one.