Make futurize test more resilient
It is desirable to run all futurize tests on all the branches even if the futurize test on one branch is crashing.
The failure should be visible in the log report and the logs should still be filled in a consistent manner.
Currently, the failure in one futurize test is causing all CI tests to fail, which is not acceptable
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Marco Mambelli to Lorena Lobato Pardavila
Reviewed. Feedback sent to Marco
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Lorena Lobato Pardavila to Marco Mambelli
- Target version changed from v3_2_24 to v3_2_23
- Target version changed from v3_2_23 to v3_4_0
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom