raw::OpDetPulse does not have accessors to its waveform
raw::OpDetPulse does not allow direct access to its waveform from a art data product.
That is, the only interface to the waveform is non-
const, forcing the user to copy the
const element of the retrieved data product into a new, non-const instance.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Gianluca Petrillo
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee changed from Gianluca Petrillo to Saba Sehrish
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
const access to the waveform data of raw::OpDetPulse was added to the RawData/OpDetPulse.h to be available in larsoft v07_07_02.
const std::vector<short>& Waveform() const;
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom