proxies.ini not in spec file
proxies.ini remained out of the spec file while fixing the bugs with the proxy renewal integration
#1 Updated by Marco Mambelli almost 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from Marco Mambelli to Parag Mhashilkar
- Target version set to v3_2_22
- First Occurred set to v3_2_21
proxies.ini was in the config directory that is not for RPM files, but for project config files and is removed before building the package
this will be added also in 3.2.21-2 (is only a RPM change)
#2 Updated by Marco Mambelli almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Parag Mhashilkar to Marco Mambelli
A fix to the contributed proxy-renewal script (v3/18522_3, 752d612c524ca997c26541a2becf47e92d847021) was merged to this branch.
This branch vas used also to tag the patch release 3.2.21-1, using git tag 3_2_21_1.
Discussed the release and spec file changes w/ Parag