Reference file paths expressed with variables are not fully supported by the C.I. system
When the input file directory defined in a
ci_tests.cfg contains a variable substitution, the reference file update workflow appears to fail to understand it correctly.
An example of the failure is in SBND's sbndcode:source:test/ci/ci_tests.cfg:
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Vito Di Benedetto
- Status changed from Assigned to Work in progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
The CI now is able to expand properly the value of keys defined in the ci_tests.cfg
This code at the moment is in a test branch of the CI.
- Status changed from Work in progress to Resolved
- Target version set to v1_6_0
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Tests for this feature are successful. This feature is scheduled to be deployed with CI v1_6_0
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom