Put up an Integration VM and products
Create an Integration VM with all products, reflective of production. Add the alias pomsint to it.
- Parent task set to #19031
- Tracker changed from Feature to Task
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Status changed from Assigned to Work in progress
Setting up fermicloud303 to be the integration host.
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
Just got info back on TASK0116426 in ServiceNOW, we have it up now as fermicloudmwm02 and poms' home area is setup, and I have a ticket in to get
an alias attached, and I still need to setup apache.
- Parent task deleted (
Still to do:
- apache config -- steal from pomsgpvm01 or fermicloud045; note: SSO config is already done.
- iptables config -- open up 443, 8443 (if they aren't already)
- update poms to latest
- Target version changed from v3_0_0 to v3_1_0
Moving to the next release.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Assignee changed from Marc Mengel to Yuyi Guo
- Status changed from Work in progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Also available in: Atom