Statistics not consistent. # of jobs do not match
Example: Campaign f_eg_v1
- Job Efficiency Histogram (1 month) -100 jobs
- Campagin f_eg_v1 Job wall_time (1 month) - 168 jobs
- Campagin f_eg_v1 Job cpu_time (1 month) - 126 jobs
- Campagin f_eg_v1 Job copy_in_time (1 month) - 82 jobs
- Campagin f_eg_v1 Job copy_out_time (1 month) - 0 jobs
- Info by day (same month) - 170 jobs
#3 Updated by Marc Mengel over 2 years ago
So there were two categories of problems:
- we weren't using the right limit to print the results in the page template, in particular if there were two zero bars in the histogram, we left the last two bars off.
- we weren't counting the missing elements right -- in one case we were getting the zeros but not the NULL's, and in the other we weren't getting a subquery expanded right by sqlalchemy (it was just rendering "FALSE"), so we were always getting zero unknowns.
I think those are all fixed now. Doing consistency checks on some more projects...