Sanitize content of MJF attributes
Related to #13281 , CMS noticed that glideins running at gridka.de have a misconfigured MJF_JOB_JOB_ID attribute (e.g.: MJF_JOB_JOB_ID = arc - 6 - kit.gridka.de_3104451) which causes an explosion of auto clusters and increased negotiation cycle lenght, and problems to the whole CMS submission infrastructure. This is due to a missing sanitization when setting the attribute, attribute that recently started looking like an unresolved attribute reference, which makes it part of the significant attributes for job autoclustering.
#4 Updated by Marco Mambelli over 1 year ago
- File patch20180129.txt patch20180129.txt added
- File glidein_lib.sh glidein_lib.sh added
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Marco Mambelli to Marco Mascheroni
The main change is a sanitation of MJF attributes imported as numbers or strings (to avoid to be used in autoclustering).
The full changes in v3/18803 include also other small changes not essential for the patch (documentation, ...) that will be in v3.2.21
Here attached you can find a patch and a drop-in replacement of the file glidein_lib.sh
To patch a Factory:
1. copy the file attached over the existing /var/lib/gwms-factory/web-base/glidein_lib.sh OR apply the attached patch to it
2. Issue a service upgrade:
SL6: service gwms-factory upgrade SL7: systemctl stop gwms-factory /usr/sbin/gwms-factory upgrade systemctl start gwms-factory