Override in BackTracker for isRealData
MicroBooNE uses data events to seed MC overlays, so we need to be able to BackTrack events even if the "isRealData()" return from the art event is true. A simple fcl parameter override should be sufficient: we are developing a quick one for use in the v06_26_01 series of LArSoft, but this feature should be added to the mainline develop as well.
Talked to Jason Stock who suggested he could help do this. (Thanks Jason!)
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Status changed from Assigned to Work in progress
I will give this a bit of time this afternoon, and hopefully get it implemented soon. My first glance analysis is that it will be a very straightforward fix. I need to add one atom for a new fhicl parameter.
- Status changed from Work in progress to Resolved
This has been resolved for a while, but my bookkeeping has been poor. Now marking it as resolved.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom