Sorry, You Can't Do That
1. Unable to add an entry into the Elog.
2. Error when logging off.
#1 Updated by Kyle Hazelwood about 3 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Support
- Category changed from Database to Client
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to Version 2.0
Hi Gilberto, your are using the test Elog (i.e. www-bdtest.fnal.gov/Elog). Entry making is purposefully disabled on the test Elog. Please navigate to www-bd.fnal.gov/Elog to use the operational code. Thanks.