Build a small set of products, move and then build a new product against them.
Build a small set of products, move them using the buildcache facility and then attempt to build a new product with the relocated products as dependencies. Demonstrate this on Linux and on MacOS.
#7 Updated by Christopher Green over 3 years ago
- Estimated time set to 40.00 h
- Possibility of unforeseen issues when trying to build against a relocated product.
- Relocating the compiler is tricky and requires special setup once the compiler has been relocated (Patrick has details).
- Products will have to be chosen carefully to demonstrate all aspects of desired behavior.
- This milestone does not address the situation of materially different
packages.yamlfiles on compile vs install platform.