Install Redmine 3.4.3
Updating to latest stable Redmine is already overdue.
#1 Updated by Marc Mengel over 3 years ago
Okay, so got release info, started setting up new ups packages on cdcvsdev.fnal.gov
- built ruby v2_4_2 with updated gems for rails, sqlite3, pg (postgres interface), and passenger (sort of python uwsgi equivalent).
- built passenger apache module
- downloaded Redmine 3.4.3, setup ups product area for it, symlinked "files" subdirectory, and brought in configs from 2.6.0.
Still to do:
- migrate dev database
- test startup with new passenger, etc.
- install plugins that are in old release
- look at installing new plugins (fancier Gantt, etc.)
- cut new ruby, redmine ups pkgs into fnkits
- create CHANGE to schedule installing in production.