Provide an easy way to find out the larsoftobj version corresponding to a larsoft version
A common case is where the user knows the version of experiment code they want to develop with, but not the matching
It would be good for LArSoft to provide somewhere (maybe in the release page?) a map between the LArSoft version and the corresponding
- Status changed from New to Feedback
This information is part of the release notes for each release. Is that sufficient, or would you like a new column in the release list that also includes that information?
- Status changed from Feedback to Accepted
I had overlooked that part of the release notes!
If the addition of the
larsoftobj version column can be automated, I suggest to go for it.
Otherwise, it may be not worth the maintenance effort.
- Status changed from Accepted to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Gianluca Petrillo to Lynn Garren
- Estimated time set to 2.00 h
Easily automated. Editing the existing table to add the new column will be the hardest part, and that's merely tedious.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
Done. The information will be entered by default for all future releases. We might want to consider dropping the "purpose" column, as that information has become less useful.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom