Fix display of embedded results in issues
Frontend: UI and visualization
Rendering technique used here leads to very ugly, confusing results.
- Category set to Frontend: UI and visualization
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to David Eads
- Target version set to v1.1 (Sept 2011 project review)
Moved behavior attachment to private function and added additional variables to data theme function to hide/show appropriate UI elements. Traceroute still does not render.
Updated by Maxim Grigoriev over 9 years ago
- Target version changed from v1.1 (Sept 2011 project review) to v1.2 (SC - Nov, 2011)
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version changed from v1.2 (SC - Nov, 2011) to v2.0-alpha2 (JTechs - Jan 2012)
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from v2.0-alpha2 (JTechs - Jan 2012) to Year 3 milestone - July-Sep 2012
Whoever takes over for me should probably contact me to discuss this one -- the pieces are in place to resolve this issue, but the issues module needs some refactoring and creating issues from network queries needs to be restored.
- Assignee set to Shawn Charles
- Target version changed from Year 3 milestone - July-Sep 2012 to BWCTL on demand and UI enhancements, by end of May 2012
add user's provided traceroute results when its copy pasted into the box to the embedded results
Also available in: Atom