Additional tables for ICARUS
we would need (no urgency at all) 2 more tables for hw databases for the ICARUS CRT, which are the external scintillators used to tag though cosmic muons.
1) Mapping table, with the following columns
- MODULE ID, string, unique, PRIMARY KEY,
- DoubleChooz Module ID, integer, unique;
- PMT ID, integer, unique;
- MAPMT board ID, integer, unique;
- x coordinate [cm], float, not unique;
- y coordinate [cm], float, not unique;
- z coordinate [cm], float, not unique;
2) Cables table, for which I send you an .xls file in attachment.
In the attachment you see 6 different tables, one in each tab, corresponding to different functions of the cable. I would like to put all those tables together in 1 db table adding a column of “Cable function”, which will be a string not unique.
The primary key of this table will be the “Cable index”, string and unique.
All other columns will be not unique, a part from the “Cable label”.
Also, I would like to have the “Additional information” column split into two separate columns: “cable length [ft]” (int) and “Cable colour” (string).
Last thing, I would like to create a one-to-many relationship between MODULE ID in the Mapping table and “Source rack” and “Destination module” in the Cables table: would it be possible?