Milestone #17920: Vectorization of LArSoft Code
setting up and running LArSoft on laptop (or elsewhere)
- installed LArSoft 6.52.00 (via UPS, with GP)
- installed Fuse and cvmfs
- Got IT-professional access to Dune machines
- setup Dune environment in laptop
- install LArSoft for development
- run LArSoft on data, with enabled candidates for vectorization
#1 Updated by Guilherme Lima about 3 years ago
With some help from Gianlucca, I used pullProducts script to install dune-06.52.00-Darwin64bit+14-e14-debug on my laptop. However, I was not able to build LArSoft executables on my MacBook, based on the LArSoft and dune documentation.
I decided to develop this vectorization work on dunegpvm01.fnal.gov machine, on which I was able to build and run tests for the same executables as documented by Soon in his profiling instructions.