Add "HOLD/RELEASE Launches button(s)"
HOLD function can be applied in two different ways:
- Hold running/idle jobs ( from the campaign submission level (bunch of jobs) to the a single job).
- Hold (future) launches.
This refers to the second.
#2 Updated by Marc Mengel over 2 years ago
This involves adding
- a table to track what campaigns are held, and who held them;
- a routine to add/remove entries in that table with suitable permissions
- checking for this in launch_jobs()/get_job_launches() in TaskPOMS.py
(get_job_launches will need a new campaign_id parameter...)
- updates to campaign_info page to show per-campaign launch hold status and links
to change it
- possibly Yet Another couple of buttons on the show_campaigns page to hold/allow launches for all the currently selected campaigns? (should this become some sort of bulk-operations pulldown menu?)
- need to change launch_queued_jobs() in TaskPOMS.py to search for any queued submissions that are for campaigns that are not held and launch one and delete it from the queued submissions.