Milestone #17920: Vectorization of LArSoft Code
Consulting on LArSoft information needed for vectorization
Provide between an hour and three hours a week for a month, or possibly two.
#1 Updated by Gianluca Petrillo almost 3 years ago
- File dump_pmtrack.fcl dump_pmtrack.fcl added
- File prepare_and_run_pma_protoDUNE.fcl prepare_and_run_pma_protoDUNE.fcl added
- File prepare_for_pma_protoDUNE.fcl prepare_for_pma_protoDUNE.fcl added
- File run_pma_protoDUNE.fcl run_pma_protoDUNE.fcl added
- File run_pma_protoDUNE-20180316-00-allinea.log.xml.bz2 added
I have created a configuration for running Projection Matching algorithm on ProtoDUNE cosmic ray events based on
v06_70_01. The files are attached for the record.
I have also run a profiling analysis with ARM forge, whose results are also attached.
The job runs PMA a single ProtoDUNE event with cosmic rays in about 3'. Framework overhead is about 25%. The main time user is
pma::Segment3D::SumDist2Hits() (~50% of PMA), and in particular
pma::GetDist2() uses the most time (about 30%).
An input file already produced with 50 events is now available.