Milestone #17719: Booster operational test of one crate alongside existing BPM system
Support for flash-turn and flash-orbit measurements
Work in progress
Support for single-sample measurements that can be stored in circular buffer.
#1 Updated by John Diamond almost 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
Refactored where DAQ data is stored -
- DAQ data buffers are no longer a part of Measurement
- A new class-heirarcy called IReading was created with descendants such as TBTReading and FlashReading
- The IReadings are basically data buffers. Measurements can produce multiple readings. For example, in a typical booster cycle the DAQ modules may digitize all 20000 turns but the user may only be interested in a single-turn ("flash-turn") reading of the DAQ modules. On another cycle the user may request a turn-by-turn and a flash-turn reading.
- The Measurement table now contains far-less data and may be expanded to thousands of entries to give the user a history of the DAQ module activity
- Implemented dump_flash_turn and dump_flash_turn_history CLI commands for viewing flash-turn readings
- Expanded the Control readout command to support specifying which readings to make and which turn/orbit to readout
Need to implement support for reading Flash-Orbit and Raw data.