Milestone #17719: Booster operational test of one crate alongside existing BPM system
Task #17720: Booster BPM ACNET Interface
ACNET device BPM Numbers (0x0017)
Implement Booster BPM ACNET device 0x0017.
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Created BoosterCrateACNET for handling non-BPM related ACNET devices for the Booster BPM ACNET interface (object ID 0xB0).
Implemented ::bpmNumbersRead(..) to handle attribute ID 0x17.
Created Z:BTSNUM for BBPMTS.
Device only returns requests for all 8 bytes. This should be improved to serve any slice of the array.
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Added the ability to slice the array however the user desires (not sure if this is an improvement or not over the old system).
Keep this ticket open until the ACNET devices have been tested against the console application.
- Status changed from Assigned to Work in progress
- Status changed from Work in progress to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Work in progress
- % Done changed from 100 to 70
Turns out there is a setting property that controls the Booster event to perform data collection on.
Also available in: Atom