Add an example on how to create data products of a new type
It should include:
- a new data product class
- a producer:
- creating that data product
- creating an association between an existing data product an the new one
- a configuration file to run all the machinary
#5 Updated by Gianluca Petrillo almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I have written a new example called
The example covers the creation of a new data product and its associations to existing data products, also sporting the use of
Unit tests can be used as example of consequent usage of the association and data product (using
art::FindOneP in this case, although the association data product might have been used directly instead).
README.md provides specific details on the subject.
At the same time, I have revamped the doxygen structure for the example documentation; examples now have a doxygen module and a dogygen page, and they are grouped in there. The changes should be visible from the next release.