Make standard detector clocks available in gallery environment
DetectorClocks service provider needs to be made available in gallery because of issue #17177.
While the service provider is fully factorised, its code (and interface) need to be moved to a art-independent repository.
Strictly, for issue #17177 to be satisfied, moving the interface is enough.
Nevertheless, without at least one
DetectorClocks implementation available at the same spot, no test can be performed.
- Blocks Feature #17177: Add backtracker (LarSoft service) information for the reconstruction-truth matching into GALLERY framework. added
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Target version set to 2017-3-quarter
Should these move to larcorealg or would a new package be needed at the larevt level? What would this package be named? We will schedule a discussion about adding code at this level.
- Blocks deleted (Feature #17177: Add backtracker (LarSoft service) information for the reconstruction-truth matching into GALLERY framework.)
- Assignee changed from Gianluca Petrillo to Saba Sehrish
- Target version deleted (
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom