Improve condor command logging to simplify troubleshooting
When something goes wrong in the execution of a condor command, GWMS prints to the log file a shell script with the environment and the command, but it is not printing the content of the temp file used as argument of the command, making the command execution very difficult to replicate
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Marco Mambelli to HyunWoo Kim
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Assignee changed from HyunWoo Kim to Marco Mambelli
I reviewed your changes in generate_bash_script function,
and your implementation is straightforward.
I believe it's ok to merge to branch_v3_2.
- Subject changed from Improve condor command logging to Improve condor command logging to simplify troubleshooting
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom