Implement project interface
Implement interfaces to start projects, attach consumer processes, get the next file, and stop the project.
- Due date changed from 09/17/2011 to 09/16/2011
- Start date changed from 09/01/2011 to 08/31/2011
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Marc Mengel
- % Done changed from 20 to 80
Committed rough drafts of all the methods in the wiki currently, needs testing and
debugging, new code hasn't been called at all yet... This is all in
3e1bdd65 acdfb3a2 0c532e20
Have run through the success branches of the project interface, and we
have a test that passes now.
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Both the automated nose tests, and tests interactively with a browser work for starting projects, getting a conusmer-process-id, getting files, and reporting back.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom