Necessary Maintenance #16521
Assess if LArSoft can cope with art proposal of skipping PostXxx callbacks
The proposal, documented in art stakeholders meeting on May 11, 2017, consists in skipping services'
PostXxx callbacks when an exception is thrown and leaked from the enclosed code.
This may have consequences in service behaviour, which we need to assess.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Gianluca Petrillo
Are there any in the code base?
- Assignee changed from Gianluca Petrillo to Saba Sehrish
The following two services are most likely the candidates that need to be reviewed and follow art
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom