Cannot read old argoneut data files
We just noticed we cannot read the old argoneut data files with the latest version of art. Those files were converted from binary files to the art format a long time ago using an earlier release of larsoft. I attached an example file and running eventdump.fcl on it will give a segfault.
#1 Updated by Kyle Knoepfel about 3 years ago
- Tracker changed from Support to Bug
- Category set to I/O
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Kyle Knoepfel
- Target version set to 1209
- Estimated time set to 2.00 h
- SSI Package art added
Segmentation violation confirmed. We believe we have a fix nearly ready. We propose to put the fix for this in
art art:version:2.07.00, soon to be released. Please let us know if this acceptable.