art - Milestone #15372: art multi-threading phase 1
art - Feature #15374: Modifying all framework-provided services to be thread safe.
Make SQLite cet::Ntuple facility thread safe
The cet::Ntuple facility is used in multiple places for easier access to SQLite databases within source code. Because of deficient NFS locking mechanisms, locking to the database is turned off whenever cet::Ntuple is used. The
Ntuple facility must be able to support concurrent insertion in an environment where NFS file-locking cannot be relied upon.
- Project changed from art to cetlib
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Kyle Knoepfel
- Estimated time set to 48.00 h
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- % Done changed from 50 to 90
Although this feature is primarily complete, there remains some documentation to be completed.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Implemented with multiple commits, but finished with commit cetlib:fda92fd1.
- Target version set to 1209
- Target version changed from 1209 to 2.07.01
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom