Mu2e would like a special release of art v2_06_01
Mu2e is still validating geant4 v4.10 and our production code still uses Geant 4.9.6.p04e. This version of Geant4 will not build against the clhep that is used by the modern versions of art.
We would like to upgrade our production code to use art v2_06_01. To do this we need a special build that contains:
canvas - e10 built against clhep v2_2_0_8a
art - e10 build against the special build of canvas
g4 4.9.6.p04e - e10 build included in the mu manifest (this already exists)
e10 builds of the rest of the mu manifest, most (all?) of which already exist
We happy to move to a newer release than v2_06_01 if that is more convenient for you.
Depending on the timing of the root bug fix ( issue 15665 ) it would be great if you could include the root bug fix in this release ( worth waiting a day for but not a week).
#1 Updated by Kyle Knoepfel over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Mu2e would like a special build of art v2_06_01 to Mu2e would like a special release of art v2_06_01
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Lynn Garren
- Estimated time set to 10.00 h
We will make a dedicated branch and call this release
art 2.06.01a. This does include a dedicated build of
canvas as well.
#6 Updated by Lynn Garren over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The mu v2_06_02a distribution is now available: