Necessary Maintenance #15453
Remove legacy data members from recob::Track
The revision of
recob::Track data product has marked some data members as to be removed.
This removal has been staged out of the first step, because of the additional work that it takes to study the replacement and add the necessary code.
The candidate data members for removal are
fID. This ticket is tracking the former.
The necessary steps toward removal include:
- census of the track producers actually setting
- survey of the usage of that data
- on each case:
- assessment whether that usage is correct
- estimation of a proper alternative
- and then plan and implementation