Help with Error in cling::AutoloadingVisitor::InsertIntoAutoloadingState
- File out.txt out.txt added
- Tracker changed from Feature to Support
- Category set to Install / build / code mgmt
I am trying to build a LArSoft module in uboonecode that makes use of the GENIE re-weighting tools. The build is successful, however many error messages are printed out:
Error in cling::AutoloadingVisitor::InsertIntoAutoloadingState:
Missing FileEntry for ReWeight/GReWeightI.h
requested to autoload type genie::rew::GSyst
and many others similar to this.
The attached file contains the output of my "mrb i" command. You can see the error messages towards the end.
I've noticed that Gianluca saw the same problem and opened a bug issue here: https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/issues/13329. Gianluca saw it happening at runtime and the problem was fixed with a newer version of GENIE. How can I fix it here?
- Related to Bug #13329: ROOT 6 emits a load of "errors" when running GENIE+Corsika simulation added
Which LArSoft or uboonecode version are you using?
Hi Gianluca, I am using uboonecode v06_21_00.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
I can reproduce the problem in exactly the way described in issue #13329.
- Related to deleted (Bug #13329: ROOT 6 emits a load of "errors" when running GENIE+Corsika simulation)
- Is duplicate of Bug #13329: ROOT 6 emits a load of "errors" when running GENIE+Corsika simulation added
- Tracker changed from Support to Bug
- Category changed from Install / build / code mgmt to Simulation
- Occurs In v06_21_00 added
I reopened the old issue.
- Status changed from Accepted to Feedback
How simply can this problem be reproduced? We will shortly have a new version of genie to test.
- Status changed from Feedback to Accepted
We have verified that the problem is resolved in a pre-release of genie v2_12_4. We expect the official release to be announced next week.
- Status changed from Accepted to Assigned
- Assignee set to Robert Hatcher
assigning this to myself so I can "resolve" and "close" it
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Marking this resolved as this is now fixed with recent versions of GENIE (at least for v2_12_8, but probably earlier as well).
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom