Allow editing of param_overrides on campaign recoveries through UI
Related to #12966
When we edit the dependencies for a task, each one now can also have a param_overrides much like the one on campaigns themselves; so we need it to show those in the dependency popup and have a further popup to edit them(?).
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Margherita Vittone Wiersma
- Subject changed from Allow editing of param_overrides on campaign dependencies through UI to Allow editing of param_overrides on campaign recoveries through UI
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Started working in adding new form to allow parameters override editing.
- % Done changed from 10 to 30
- Status changed from Assigned to Work in progress
Updating form. Also added horizontal scroll bar to the main page that comes up when clicking on 'Compose Job Type'
and after selecting experiment.
- % Done changed from 30 to 70
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
Finished web interface coding, next step, testing with Marc.
- Status changed from Work in progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Marc confirmed the new web page works ok.Closing this issue
Also available in: Atom