When we get repeated errors on SAM queries, STOP...
If we get a repeated error (all retries fail) on a SAM request, we should
add it to a list of Bad SAM Queries, and not do it again.
We should also have a way to view the Bad SAM Queries, and "resolve" items on it
so we can do them again if reasonable.
Something to also notice if SAM is just down so we don't flag everything as bad
would probably also be good...
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Marc Mengel to Vladimir Podstavkov
To be discussed with Marc.
- Status changed from Assigned to Accepted
- Status changed from Accepted to Work in progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Estimated time set to 12.00 h
- % Done changed from 20 to 50
- % Done changed from 50 to 40
- % Done changed from 40 to 60
- % Done changed from 60 to 90
- Status changed from Work in progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom