MetricManager should be a "black hole" for metrics
(Total: 0.00 h)
Calls to MetricManager::sendMetric should return as quickly as possible, regardless of the speed of the underlying metric plugins.
This has been implemented by a shared queue of metric data and a metric-sending thread. There's still probably improvements that can be made (i.e. condition_variable signaling of the metric thread).
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
Implemented signaling in MetricManager using std::condition_variable. The thread will wake up every 100 ms regardless to check if the run was ended.
- Project changed from artdaq to artdaq Utilities
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from 577 to artdaq-utilities v1_01_00
Also available in: Atom