Production Request #14771
single e and photon samples for hit resolution studies
At request of David C.
Follow-up needed on
--- when desired by
--- number of events
--- if the current validation release (v06_16_00_01) is good or an updated "MCC8 Sim" release is more appropriate
#1 Updated by Wesley Ketchum about 4 years ago
- Subject changed from single e/photon/pi-zero samples for hit resolution studies to single e and photon samples for hit resolution studies
- Due date set to 12/15/2016
- Status changed from Feedback to Accepted
- Assignee changed from David Caratelli to Joel Mousseau
- Target version set to MCC8
"No immediate urgency. Having the sample next week or so is just fine."
So, let's target this with the final MCC8 release for simulation, and plan to push 10K events through at least the first stage of whatever exists for reconstruction. Priority for this sample, including the reco, should be high (first single particles to come out).
Also, dropping pi-zero, and suggesting single e and single photon samples be the target (5K each through reco).