Add job log parser to get final job info
When a Task/Submission completes, we can fetch its job .log (job tarfile has it
usually as the 3rd or 4th file, xxx.cmd then xxx.log) and parse itfor final job numbers.
We should do either this or the event log slurper; they ought to get
the same info.
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Runs standalone, just need to test that it gets called in situ.
- Status changed from New to Work in progress
- Assignee set to Marc Mengel
This is actually triggering in POMS now, and running; but it should probably trigger when the task goes to Completed state, not when it goes Located.
- Status changed from Work in progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom