LArSoft 2017 Workshop Planning
(Total: 46.00 h)
(Total: 44.00 h)
We plan on having a LArSoft workshop in early June.
#2 Updated by Katherine Lato over 3 years ago
Just to keep this in case we want to try it next year:
- Have blank sheets of paper around the room, people are encouraged to write suggested topics, or place a check mark by a topic if they’re interested in discussing it later. Do this before the workshop starts and during the morning break.
- After the break, Katherine gathers the papers, consolidates the suggestions, and places the sheets around the room.
- Before breaking for lunch, go over the topics, and suggest that people go to the poster they’re most interested in, and talk for 10-20 minutes, and write down comments on the poster. Can carry this discussion over into lunch.
- (Note, one topic could be -- suggestions for next year’s workshop topics.)
- During the afternoon coffee break, encourage people to add to the posters.
- Collect the posters at the end of the day. Use them in the newsletter article as well as planning for the next year.