Integrate with SAM feature #14503 -- use project descriptions
#1 Updated by Marc Mengel almost 4 years ago
- Target version set to v1_1_0
1) a flag set in JobsPOMS.update_job() if we are setting the project name for the first time.
2) a new method in samweb_lite to set the project description with a poms campaign_id (and task_id?) via samweb
3) after we sync the DB in JobsPOMS.update_job() if the flag from 1) is set, call the call in 2) (so we don't keep the db row locked for the call)
#3 Updated by Marc Mengel almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Work in progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
This is as done as it can get with current SAM. We are trying to set project descriptions now, which will work when SAM gets a new release out. We can use the project descriptions in queries in a later release.