Continuous Integration (CI) - Milestone #12652: On-board in the Continuous Intengration project all projects/collaborations/experiments that make the request.
Continuous Integration (CI) - Milestone #12655: On-board no-LArSoft based experiments/collaborations/projects that make the request
Continuous Integration (CI) - Milestone #14210: On-board MINERvA
Write up initial workflow config.
- Project changed from Continuous Integration (CI) to glideinwms_ci
- Project changed from glideinwms_ci to minerva_ci
- Parent task changed from #14205 to #14210
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
I implemented a workflow configuration that execute the CI phases: bootstrap, checkout, build.
Next is to get information about the test to run against MINERvA code. A meeting is underway.
- Status changed from Assigned to Work in progress
- Project changed from Continuous Integration (CI) to minerva_ci
- % Done changed from 50 to 70
I met with Daniel and Trung to get info about how to run the MINERvA code interactively and how to run jobs on the grid.
They needed to fix something in their scripts to be able to run the code interactively. Currently the code can be executed only on minervagpvm nodes.
I got details about how to run their code on the grid. I was able to submit some test jobs, but the submission can be done only using minervagpvm nodes.
They are working to provide some configure option that will allows the code to be executed from a generic node (i.e. Jenkins slaves).
- Target version set to v1_4_0_RC
- Status changed from Work in progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom