Idea #8954: New geometry features
New Geometry Feature subtask - iterators to subsets of geometry elements
iterators to subsets of geometry elements (e.g. GeometryCore::IterateWires(geo::TPCID const&))
#4 Updated by Gianluca Petrillo over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- methods to get the "begin" and "end" ID (TPC, wire plane, wire, TPC set or readout plane) within a geometry element (cryostat, TPC, wire plane and TPC set, whichever apply)
- methods to return an iterator (with similar meaning to the "begin" and "end" ID above)
- methods to return objects for range-for loops ("iterator boxes") on subsets of detector elements
- methods to increment any type of ID by a single detector element
Iterators and iterator boxes are provided for geometry IDs (e.g.
geo::PlaneID) and, where it applies, also for geometry element objects (e.g.
As usual, everything is documented in Doxygen (with a few examples) and unit tests are provided.