Read/write NoiseHitMap from a file
Currently the NHM is filled automatically from some HitList with given label.
This dynamic filling makes reproduction of trigger result problematic.There are two possible solutions:
- Read the static NHM from a file.
- Write the dynamic NHM to a file for every run
I will implement both variants.
Format¶Variants of file format:
- binary, just write/read all the data as one array
- text format
- ROOT histogram
The first one is faster and easier. The last one is easier to visualize.
#1 Updated by Andrey Sheshukov over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Created a OnlineCalibration/StaticMapService, which just reads map from a file (as a block of binary data), with the very minimal interface.
So to switch it off, one can just set