handle the case of CI phases that are skipped
There CI phases that are not required to run on some platform (i.e. CI phase that submit grid jobs can be skipped on Mac OS platform). For these CI phases to be skipped it will be used the call
This will not stop the CI build that will continue processing the next CI phases, if any.
Vladimir just told me that the field "exitcode" takes as argument an integer value.
We need to find an integer to be used as "skipped" status
- Status changed from Assigned to Work in progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
99% completed,there's only the need to change the code status of the skipped phase,that must be the same as the one that will be implemented into the web application
- Status changed from Work in progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version set to v0_6_0
- Start date deleted (
- Parent task deleted (
Also available in: Atom