Access to condor_prio features
Alex Himmel has requested the ability to prioritize jobs for individual users so the functionality of condor_prio. For the production user, they'd like to be able to send lots of low priority jobs in the background but then have an important one jump in front of the others. This is exactly what job priorities would do.
So, jobsub_submit would need an option to set the priority in the condor submission file but then they'd also like to be able to change the priority setting for jobs already in the queue too.
#9 Updated by Dennis Box about 2 months ago
- Assignee changed from Dennis Box to Shreyas Bhat
- Status changed from Work in progress to Feedback
- File 13853.notes.for.reviewer 13853.notes.for.reviewer added
Shreyas, I attached a 'notes for reviewer' as there are a lot of changes, I try to list what is and is not important
#10 Updated by Shreyas Bhat about 1 month ago
- Assignee changed from Shreyas Bhat to Dennis Box
- Status changed from Feedback to Under Discussion
- File 13853.notes.comments 13853.notes.comments added
I finished looking through this. It looks good, generally speaking. I've attached your reviewer notes with my comments in them.