RootOutput(write) not included in "Full event" metrics in TimeTracker
When using the TimeTracker service to profile an art job, the "Full event" metrics numbers do not include the contribution from "RootOutput(write)". See the attached example, where the "RootOutput(write)" contribution is larger than the quoted "Full event" times.
- Category set to Infrastructure
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Estimated time set to 8.00 h
- SSI Package art added
- SSI Package deleted (
We will adjust the printout so that the reported time metrics include the contributions from event-writing.
- Assignee set to Kyle Knoepfel
- Status changed from Accepted to Assigned
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version set to 2.04.01
Also available in: Atom